Data is transferred from a mobile or field worker’s handset to Econz web-based software for real-time backend management capabilities.
Who should use Timecard GPS?
- Sales teams
- Retail & merchandising
- Government – national, regional, local
- Security and safety
- Field services – repairs, maintenance, HVAC,
- Logistics &Transportation
- Many More!
Companies that use Econz Timecard can expect to benefit in the following ways:
- Increased worker productivity
- Reduced paperwork and time savings
- Decrease in Time-Theft by Employees
- Manage workforce more efficiently
- Streamline Time and Attendance into preferred , ERP, Accounting and Payroll Systems
- Increase Profits by saving on everyday costs (fuel, administration, overtime, etc.)
- Low set-up costs
- Affordable operating costs per device
- Almost immediate ROI[H1]
- Very easy to use
- Training provided
- Updates included
- Customisation by request
- Management reports used for Labour issues
Timecard GPS Features include:
- Easy to use software that allows your workers to be tracked throughout a business day. Mobile workers are able to clock-in, take a break, change tasks and clock-out; all directly on their iPhone, Android devices – smartphones and tablets
- Employee Tracking (Location, Movement, Speed and Direction, with over 12 Triggers to alert managers )
- 30 management reports (Time, Attendance, Tasks, Sub Tasks, and many more)
- Custom and Editable Fields on Handsets (Mileage, Custom info from field, etc) View multiple employee locations on the map
- Team Service: Clock in and out multiple field workers from a single device . Supports up to 45 members per team
- Web-User log in/out - Administrator log in/out
- Manage Scheduled Reports: from our 30 reports, your managers can now schedule which ones they want, when and frequency: eg. Daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage Web Team Leads: your team leaders or manager can now configure the levels of reports that may be viewed, eg. All KZN teams; their teams only. Management can decide to which level the teams’ performance is visible.
- Alert Admin with the Clock In/Out Exception Report: Your admin teams need to know if some is late, not turned up at all, who is working or not. This also allows field management to decide to send a temporary worker from nearby if necessary. You can configure specific time limits for clocking in, and follow up to see if the person is sick, always late, and more
- Fast Report Response times: this brings you faster editing and report running speeds.
- Twitter feed updates for the web portal: stay on top of the most recent news about website updates, new features and downloadable versions of our applications.